Wine Gecko 1.5 delayed

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Thu Dec 22 08:13:00 CST 2011

Hi all,

Earlier this week, Firefox 9 was released and Firefox 10 went to beta
channel. It would usually mean that we'd have new Gecko update beta
version within days. However, that would mean the final version would
have be merged to Wine in 6 weeks from now, which will probably be in a
middle of code freeze. With that in mind, I'm going to skip this Firefox
release. The exact plan for the next update will be adjusted to come as
soon as possible after Wine 1.4 release.

Cheers,
     Jacek