RFC: Adding Mac support to secur32/schannel.c

Ken Thomases ken at codeweavers.com
Wed Feb 2 14:16:43 CST 2011

On Feb 2, 2011, at 11:38 AM, Juan Lang wrote:

> That's fine.  You asked for feedback on your general approach, and
> described it as a proof of concept.  I gave you feedback on it as
> such.

I appreciate your feedback.  Although, in truth, I was asking more about how to do it (wether to separate the two implementations into separate modules, etc.) rather than whether.  :)

I described the patch as a proof of concept to emphasize that it wasn't in the final form, but a snapshot of a particular point in my development as I got it working the first time.

Anyway, thanks.  I guess I'll try submitting actual patches and see how far that gets.  :)

Cheers,
Ken