Anyone using Wine D3D under Parallels?

Misha Koshelev misha680 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 15:35:26 CST 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger at gmx.at> wrote:

Stefan,

Thanks a lot for your info!

Just out of curiosity - how did you build wine git on Mac OS X?

There is the simple way that I gleaned from several sources, namely:

./configure CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/X11/include' LIBS='-lGL -lGLU'
LDFLAGS='-L/usr/X11/lib'
make && sudo make install

and then, to use:
DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/X11/lib:/usr/lib" wine ...

However, this seems to be missing quite a few libraries (libjpeg).

I tried to look at the MacPorts build commands by doing:

sudo port -d install wine-devel

and then copying the ./configure command:

./configure --prefix=/opt/local --without-alsa --without-audioio
--without-capi --with-cms --with-coreaudio --with-cups --with-curses
--without-esd --with-fontconfig --with-freetype --without-gphoto
--with-glu --with-gnutls --without-gsm --without-hal --without-jack
--with-jpeg --without-ldap --without-mpg123 --without-nas
--without-openal --with-opengl --with-openssl --without-oss --with-png
--with-pthread --without-sane --with-tiff --without-v4l
--with-xcomposite --with-xcursor --with-xinerama --with-xinput
--with-xml --with-xrandr --with-xrender --with-xshape --with-xshm
--with-xslt --with-xxf86vm --with-x --x-include=/opt/local/include
--x-lib=/opt/local/lib --verbose

but the build is failing to find the MacPorts libraries.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thank you
Misha