Somewhat barebones patch to implement D3DXCreateRenderToSurface for bug 24899, how much more needs to be implemented?

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:37:51 CST 2011

2011/2/16 Misha Koshelev <misha680 at gmail.com>:
> Dear All:
>
> Looking at d3dx9 bugs, bug 24899 requires D3DXCreateRenderToSurface.
>
> This, somewhat barebones, patch, implements core functionality of
> D3DXCreateRenderToSurface, along with a barebones ID3DXRenderToSurface
> implementation.
>
> I was wondering, in order to get this patch accepted into the wine
> code base, how much more of ID3DXRenderToSurface needs to be
> implemented?
>
> Thank you
> Misha

The patch stubs all methods of ID3DXRenderToSurface, right? I think
you can already send it, even if it lacks the actual implementation.
Does it make any game go further?

I didn't look carefully at the code, one nitpick is to change the name
of the test function called from inside START_TEST(core) to
test_ID3DXRenderToSurface for consistency.