Patch about combobox with label

Andrew Eikum aeikum at codeweavers.com
Fri Feb 18 08:17:44 CST 2011

On 02/18/2011 06:42 AM, yannick kuhn wrote:
> I found a bug in wine 1.2.2 (I work with ubuntu 10.10). When we have a combobox
> which have a label on top, wine recalculate the position of the rectangle
> because posChanging->cy is taller than newComboHeight.
> Then, The combobox can be hidden by the label.
>
> You can found the file combo.c in wine-1.2.2/dlls/user32/combo.c

I can't comment about the content of your patch, but a few things need
to be fixed.

First, is this something you can create a test case for? If so, please do.

Second, your mail won't apply with git-apply. You should send patches
using git-format-patch, and from the latest version of Wine from Git.
The Wine maintainer will decide if the patch should be pulled into the
next stable version of Wine.

Please see <http://wiki.winehq.org/SubmittingPatches> for some pointers
on patch submission.

Thanks, and good luck!