RFC: Patch to change what sets the is_win9x in riched20/tests

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 21 18:21:03 CST 2011

All:

Upon examining other test code that creates a variable called is_win9x,
I realized that using get_version and comparing it to a fixed value may
not be best for the riched20 tests and have attached a proposed change
to how this variable is set.  It uses a called function, lstrcmpW and if
it does not exist, the variable is set to a false value.  This change
has been tested on the testbot for
Windows95/98/98SE/2K/2K3/XP/XP_64/Vista/Vista64/Win7/Win7_64 and no
discrepancies were found.

Comments on this patch are appreciated.  I would like to submit this for
inclusion into the Wine code base on Friday.

James McKenzie