Please help me with document extraction.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Sun Feb 27 13:49:48 CST 2011

Max TenEyck Woodbury <max at mtew.isa-geek.net> writes:

> P.S. to AJ et al.
>
> There is a _lot_ of documentation embedded in the wine code, but it is
> hard to find at the moment. I'd like to see it indexed and this is the
> program that does the extraction and indexing. Advice on making this
> new version available and active are in order.

This has already been discussed, but documentation on the Windows API
doesn't belong in the source code. I've been accepting small amounts of
function documentation (which IMHO is pretty much useless) along with
implementations, but I'm not going to accept significantly more than
that. This is why you were directed to do this as a separate project.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org