{USB}Fail to patch 0002-Re-generate-some-files.txt

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 21:43:44 CST 2011

Dear all,
After checkout latest wine from git, I tried to apply the USB support
patches, but something is wrong.

Checking out from the WineHQ Git repository:(Follow GitWine wiki)
$git clone git://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git ~/wine-git
$cd ~/wine-git

Get the wine usb patches: (Follow wine USB wiki)
ftp> cd pub/people/amorozov/usb/current
ftp> get 0001-Add-support-of-native-Windows-drivers-for-USB-tokens.txt
ftp> get 0002-Re-generate-some-files.txt

Apply the patches:
$git am 0001-Add-support-of-native-Windows-drivers-for-USB-tokens.txt
Applying: Add support of native Windows drivers for USB tokens.

$git am 0002-Re-generate-some-files.txt
Applying: Re-generate some files.
error: patch failed: configure:11442
error: configure: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: configure.ac:2775
error: configure.ac: patch does not apply
Patch failed at 0001 Re-generate some files.
When you have resolved this problem run "git am --resolved".
If you would prefer to skip this patch, instead run "git am --skip".
To restore the original branch and stop patching run "git am --abort".

Could anyone tell me what did I have done wrong?

Many thanks!

--
Regards,
Qian Hong