Fail to use USB-Key/USB-Shield with wine USB patch :cannot start service 'SCardSvr':win error code:0x00000424

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 11:23:25 CST 2011

Dear Alexander, thanks for reply,

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 1:04 AM, Alexander Morozov <amorozov at etersoft.ru>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you show an output of winedump -x for installed drivers?
>
> ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32/drivers$ ls
Chip_smc.sys  eps2kt1.sys   mountmgr.sys  usbic2k.sys
Chip_usb.sys  ic2kenum.sys  usbhub.sys

winedump -x Chip_smc.sys > Chip_smc.sys.log

I have winedumped all the .sys files and tared them together here:
http://goo.gl/bEu03
Hopes it helps . Do I need to winedump other files?

> In okenadmin.exe output there are fixme:winscard: messages. May be this
> patch
> can be useful:
> http://www.idrix.fr/Root/SCard4Wine/winscard.tar.gz

Thank you very much, I will try it later.

--
Regards,
Qian Hong