semi-updated valgrind results

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 17:27:02 CST 2011

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:02 AM, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
> I ran the tests with Valgrind for wine 1.3.11 on Debian Squeeze. I
> haven't yet updated the suppressions file (I'd appreciate feedback on
> what to add :p), so the logs are a bit noisy...
>
> But, if you're curious, see http://austinenglish.com/logs/valgrind/
>
> I haven't yet setup the tests on that machine to run daily, I may do
> so eventually, especially if it proves useful :-).

These results should be a bit cleaner, I had changed the script to run
a persistent wineserver with `wineserver -p`, but that doesn't keep
explorer/winedevice/etc. running. Now it's running a minimized
winemine, which keeps the services running and shouldn't interfere
with any user32 tests.

Plus, some people have been busy and already fixed some leaks :-)

http://austinenglish.com/logs/valgrind/2011-01-14-18.48/

--
-Austin