windowscodecs: Disable ICNS support when building for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Jan 21 05:04:02 CST 2011

Damjan Jovanovic <damjan.jov at gmail.com> writes:

> If distribution of Wine users among Linux and MacOS is roughly equal, then
> even if we disable icons on only Intel MacOS X 10.4, it will break for
> almost as many users as are using Ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10 put together.

Several other things are already broken on Mac OS X 10.4. Basic
functionality is there, but it's not worth investing a lot of efforts
into supporting every last bit of functionality on 10.4. If you want the
latest and greatest Wine I don't think it's unreasonable to ask that you
upgrade the rest of the OS too.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org