shell32/tests: Add tests for IShellDispatch::NameSpace.

Greg Geldorp ggeldorp at vmware.com
Fri Jan 21 07:06:37 CST 2011

> === W7PROX64 (32 bit shelldispatch) ===
> shelldispatch.c:80: Test failed: bad title

I suppose the title here was "Program Files (x86)", it would be good to
print the title that you got (using wine_dbgstr_w()). This test will
probably fail when running as 32-bit executable on any Windows 64-bit
version. I also expect it to fail on some non-English Windows versions
(e.g. I think German uses "Programme" instead of "Program Files").

Greg.