Correction to crash inside RtlCaptureStackBackTrace() + test case

Janne Hakonen joyer83 at live.fi
Mon Jan 31 00:15:49 CST 2011

    > Did you try this on WindowsXP or Windows7 to make sure that the
    win_skip did not function on those platforms?  My understanding is
    that win_skip works on all Windows platforms not just WindowsNT or
    Windows2000.
Well, I did test that skip doesn't happen on my home computer, which is Windows 7. I also tested that the skip do happen on Windows NT4 and 2000 on Testbot.

    >Also, it is custom to mark your resubmissions with corrections as
    [try x].  Makes it easier to determine what you are doing.

    I posted my patches to patches mailing list only once so far, so there hasn't been any retries yet.
But, I shall add that tag if/when I need to adjust those or any future patches.
If I need to make changes to, say, test cases, should I also send bug fix patch again even if there is no changes to that?

Best Regards,
Janne