Bug #2082

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Thu Jul 7 19:23:19 CDT 2011

Hi,

Your test app is pretty helpful, I'll reply with more details in the bug
report. Note however that this is not an easy buy, if it was it would have
been fixed years ago. I am not convinced that a proper fix is possible at all.
The apps in question, and your test app, are essentially broken, they just
used to work by luck on Pre-compositing Windows versions, and we can hack them
into a working state on X11 too as long as the user doesn't use a compositing
window manager.

Stefan