d3dx9_36: Use cross-platform versions of infinity and NaN.

Dylan Smith dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 09:45:56 CDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Misha Koshelev <misha680 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does the attached patch work on MS Visual Studio 2010? This passes all tests.

Ya, it should work.  I was only building test applications using the
cl from the platform SDK in wine; I haven't been using it for make
crosstest.

> Your version does not seem to convert properly to +NAN on some
> platforms (e.g., Linux) and results in some test failures.

That doesn't make sense, because I am primarily using gcc in Ubuntu.
Did you try it with the parentheses, because unary minus has higher
precedence than division:

-0.0f/zero => -nan (0xffc00000)
-(0.0f/zero) => nan (0x7fc00000)