GSoC: dinput8 Action Mapping

Lucas Zawacki lfzawacki at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:40:37 CDT 2011

Hey, I've got a couple patches implementing build and setactionmap for
joysticks and I'd like you guys to give them a look.

These implementations are very generic and I think I could use them
for the keyboard and the mouse too. If everything's alright with these
patches that'll be my next step.

The mapping can be tested this small app I built:
https://github.com/downloads/lfzawacki/dinput-samples/dolphin.exe
provided that you have one joystick attached (it will chose the first
one if there are more).

Cheers :)