po: Remove English strings from the Polish translation.

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Wed Jul 20 10:54:17 CDT 2011

On 07/20/11 17:33, Francois Gouget wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jul 2011, Jacek Caban wrote:
> [...]
>> Separator, diagram and folder are the right Polish translations (that
> 'Separator' is translated to 'Odstęp' in another place.

They slightly differ, it depends on context.

> Would 'schemat' or 'wykres' make sense for 'diagram'?

Yes, all three of them are right, depends, again, on context.

> 'folder' seems to be translated into either 'folderu' (might be a
> declination)

Yes, it's a declination.

>  or 'katalogu' in other places.

The difference between 'folder'  and 'katalog' is the same as in English
'folder' and 'directory', so 'folder' seems right here.

> I'll take whichever form is deemed to be the best.

I probably talked too fast, it needs deeper look. Let's get your removal
patch in and let translators take care of it. I'm not the right person
for translation-related work :-).

Thanks,
    Jacek