Experimental website for tracking translation issues

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Jul 20 16:51:49 CDT 2011

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011, Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
[...]
> I added simple non-breaking space due to a variety of display problems
> for different apps.

Ah, that's interesting. So not using non-breaking spaces can break
applications. I was more expecting the reverse to happen.

> In fact, it's even more complicated since there are thin non-breaking
> space and normal-sized breaking spaces in French typography, and some
> chars are not present in certain unicode versions IIRC (+ a couple of
> various Windows bugs as well).

I think we can ignore thin non-breaking spaces like everyone else
(Gnomefr for instance). At least for now. However, based on your
previous comment and the fines.pdf report, it seems like putting
non-breaking spaces everywhere in Wine should be safe enough.
Does anyone object?

                  A black hole is just God dividing by zero.