Winhelp crash in assertion(0) if .hlp file is not found

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 07:34:25 CDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 06:26, Eric Pouech <eric.pouech at orange.fr> wrote:
> your proposal isn't fixing the problem, it just hides it

I was waiting for someone to reply saying that because I see it
happening dozens of times in the list, but I guess it's better to
start sending a patch them never sending any.

At first I thought I would be hidding the problem too, but after
checking windows does the same (doesn't open anything because there's
no file) I thought it was fixed.