NtQuerySystemInformation needs a little bit more flesh for SystemProcessorPerformanceInformation

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:06:31 CDT 2011

Hi,

I was trying out the latest SysInternals Process Explorer and it struck
me that the overall CPU % stayed at 0.

Adding some values to the sppi structure fixed this but I'm just
wondering what values to use:

sppi[cpus-1].Reserved1[0].QuadPart   = (ULONGLONG)remainder[0] *
10000000 / clk_tck;

This Reserved1[0] is the DPC Time but I'm wondering what values from
/proc/stat to use here (remainder[0] is I/O wait). We could always make
up something of course but being accurate would be nicer.

--
Cheers,

Paul.