GSoC: dinput8 Action Mapping

Lucas Zawacki lfzawacki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:48:43 CDT 2011

Hello!

Here's a lot of patches with a ConfigureDevices implementation. These
patches can be tested with this app I built that uses ConfigureDevices
to set up a joystick action mapping
(https://github.com/downloads/lfzawacki/dinput-samples/dolphin-plugin.exe)
. I also tested it with the Rally Trophy and Star Sonata games.

Any advice on the dialog code is appreciated, it's the first time I've
coded something like this and may have missed some things.

This implementation still lacks some things:

* Implement username property for devices
* Tracking down a bug with Rally Trophy that makes the mouse disappear
while inside the ConfigureDevices dialog.
* Implement the "Sort Assigned" checkbox
* Some fixes to the code

I'll let the code resting here while I keep working on this stuff.

Cheers :)