[1/2] d3dx9/test: Add UpdateSemantics test.

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Thu Jun 9 07:09:54 CDT 2011

On Thursday 09 June 2011 13:22:27 Henri Verbeet wrote:
> The ones that need a device, yes. The testbot machines are all VMs, so
> they don't have real display hardware.
Maybe we can set up the refrast? It has some problems, and not all our tests
will pass(intentionally), but it would allow to run most of the tests, and
probably help d3dx9 a lot. The refrast will slow down testbot a lot though, at
least when we run the d3d9:visual tests. The last time I tested them in qemu
it took about 10 minutes to run them. That was about 2 years ago.