comctl32/tests: Added first TaskDialog test.

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 01:38:54 CDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Patrick Gauthier
<webmaster at korosoft.net> wrote:
> This patch relies on my previous patch that sets the ordinals right.
>
> Given that these functions would only be available on COMCTL32 v6.x,
> Vista+, I added a win_skip if the APIs are not present. However unless
> the test EXE has a manifest on Windows I think it might never find them.

Hey, Patrick.

Look at tests/listview.c for example to see how I load version 6 with
activation context API. It doesn't work for some reason for XP SP3 (a
glitch I don't understand), but works fine for everything else. All
you need is v6util.h.

Without version 6 activation this test is useless to run in auto mode,
it will never find TaskDialog entry points.

Thanks for your interest.