GSoC: dinput8 Action Mapping

Lucas Zawacki lfzawacki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:17:04 CDT 2011

OK, so here is my second try at some patches. These mostly implement
keyboard action mapping and there's plenty of tests to go together
with it. I believe the keyboard part is pretty much done, as is
SetActionMap. Of course I'm ignoring the username strings and all the
device ownership part, I'll leave that for later.

As before I'll leave the patches here to get some feedback before I
try to commit.

Cheers