Re: GSoC-2011: Implement Missing Mesh Functions in Wine’s D3DX9

Michael Mc Donnell michael at mcdonnell.dk
Tue Jun 14 05:57:35 CDT 2011

I have added more tests and changed the UpdateSemantics implementation
quite a bit. Dylan Smith made me aware that GetNumBytesPerVertex and
GetDeclaration work with an invalid declaration, so I've added tests
for that and changed the implementation to do the same.

I cache the vertex declaration (D3DVERTEXELEMENT9 array) and the size
of the vertex declaration, so that they can be used by
GetNumBytesPerVertex and GetDeclaration when an invalid declaration
has been passed.

Any comments?