GSoC: dinput8 Action Mapping

Lucas Zawacki lfzawacki at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 00:56:08 CDT 2011

Hey guys, how are you doing? I've got some patches for you.

The first is a refactoring of the BuildActionMap implementations for
keyboard and mouse. I think with 'semantic_to_obj_id' the mapping is
pretty much correct for  keyboard and mouse and it's being done "the
right way".

The second patch is much like one I sent some time ago, it's
SetActionMap for keyboard and mouse, this time (hopefully) with the
dataformat stuff done right too. I've split it up in a third patch,
which implements the "action mapping" per se.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll code some mouse tests to be sure that this is working.

Cheers