Re: wine bug 27600

wylda at volny.cz wylda at volny.cz
Thu Jun 30 09:31:51 CDT 2011

> Ok, try with a modified header:

OK no problem, i will try later today. But i don't think it's a bug
in applicability of those patches. I began with wine testing 2 years
ago and did many regression tests, reverse reg.testing, found faulty
commit even though it was covered by several other faulty commits
etc.

I think I can find a problem between patches quite well. I can't go
under "patch level" aka go into lines of code and that's the helping
hand i would need here, i.e. i know, that 3rd patch of your series
makes troubles to me and i also know, that your one big merged and
modified patch works for me. Unfortunately as i said, i can't search
a regression between lines of code. And this is a place we should
look in, i guess...

Sure, i will try again your modified script later today and let you
know.

For the other guys, could i call for help?? Could you please try to
apply the Vincas's 9 patch raw-input series to the current git, try
to compile and let me know, if you succeed? I really would like to
know if i'm the only one with such problem.

Thank you all,
W.