wine bug 27600

Vincas Miliūnas vincas.miliunas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:07:16 CDT 2011

On 06/30/2011 05:57 PM, wylda at volny.cz wrote:
>> $ cd wine-git
>> $ wget http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6901628/raw.patch
>> $ patch -p1 < raw.patch
>> $ ./tools/make_requests
>> $ ./configure
>> $ make
>>
>> works here:
> Thanks Austin for testing, but this raw.patch is already modified
> and works for me too. I would need to retest the series of nine
> individial patches ;) (thoses in wine-patches queue with
> status=New).
>
> But it looks like Vincas already know where the problem is :-)
>
> Regards,
> W.

Austin just reported that I do not :)

Another thing that would be helpful would be to get the exact
modifications that are applied to the source tree (not only the patches
but also the products of code generation from server/protocol.def).

So with the non-compiling code, execute these commands:
git add .
git diff origin/master > mod.patch

Add send the mod.patch file, maybe that will reveal the secret.