WineHQ Bug 26271

Andreas Bierfert andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de
Wed Mar 2 10:33:26 CST 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-02 at 17:15 +0100, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
> I disagree with this statement. Each distribution modifies the
> upstream
> Wine in one way or the other. And a blanket "Screw you, use upstream
> Wine if you want support" doesn't cut it. The distributions are for us
> the main consumers of Wine and we should help them provide a good Wine
> experience to their users.

Thanks.

> Of course in this specific case aka bug 26271 we cannot help as it
> involves winepulse.drv which is an unsupported outside patch

As stated in 26271 the problem also occurs if build without the pulse
patches. Help/insight in fixing this would be appreciated.

- Andreas
--
BRef Andreas Bierfert, M.Sc.   | phone: +49 6897 1721738  | GPG: C58CF1CB
andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de | fax:   +49 6897 1722828  | signed/encrypted