include: Add rmxftmpl.h header.
dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:56:57 CST 2011
On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> That stuff needs to be generated from source, you can't just copy the
> native header contents.
Is the following acceptable?
1. Implement IDirectXFileSaveObject::SaveTemplates
2. Create programs/dxfconv as a wine program that uses d3dxof to
convert x files to different encodings (e.g. text -> binary)
3. Write the text encoding for D3DRM_XTEMPLATES in include/rmxftmpl.x
4. Use dxfconv and xxd -i to generate the binary contents of
D3DRM_XTEMPLATES, and add a comment to rmxftmpl.h saying it was
generated from rmxftmpl.x
5. Test to make sure the contents is the same for compatibility.
More information about the wine-devel