[1/2] msvcrt: Implement _mbsupr_s (try2).

Konrad Rzepecki hannibal at astral.lodz.pl
Fri Mar 18 01:19:32 CDT 2011

Dnia piątek, 18 marca 2011, Dan Kegel napisał(a):
> Konrad wrote:
> > +      c = _mbctoupper(_mbsnextc(s));
> > +      /* Note that I assume that the size of the character is  unchanged
> > */ +      if (c > 255)
> > +      {
> > +          *s++=(c>>8);
> > +          c=c & 0xff;
> > +      }
> > +      *s++=c;
>
> Tests might be in order...
> (Here's one possible interesting test case:
> http://blogs.msdn.com/b/michkap/archive/2009/08/11/9864576.aspx )
> - Dan

Probably you have right. But if you look at code support for multibyte case
change is in fact notexistent. I've only wrtite this code for my immediate
need - I've only adopted current _mbsupr to have character count and error
handling described in MSDN.

Sorry, but I have no resources to implement all underlying multibyte support.

PC. Please CC I'm not on the list
--
  Konrad Rzepecki (Hannibal)