wined3d: Prevent crash when blit_priv is NULL.

Konrad Rzepecki hannibal at astral.lodz.pl
Mon Mar 21 03:36:16 CDT 2011

Dnia poniedziałek, 21 marca 2011, napisałeś(aś):

> You should try to figure out why blit_priv is NULL. That's the real
> issue.

I wish to know, where to search. But my patch prevent crash if blit_priv
is NULL form some reason. This is best place I found to fallback to software.

> What drivers are you using?

Binary NVIDIA on GF Ti4200

> Do they support arb fragment program?

Im not sure, it is OGL 1.5.8 but with these extensions available (only
revelant part):
GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_ARB_shading_language_100,
GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_ARB_vertex_shader,
GL_NV_register_combiners, GL_NV_register_combiners2,
GL_NV_texture_env_combine4, GL_NV_texture_shader,
GL_NV_texture_shader2, GL_NV_texture_shader3,
GL_NV_vertex_program, GL_NV_vertex_program1_1

For sure hardware support vertex and fragment 1.X.

> Right now we may still call arbfp_blit_surface when the
> extension isn't around (was working on this a year ago, haven't had
> time since then :( ), this could explain why there is no priv_data
> since in ffp_blit_alloc we don't do any allocation.

I can't help with that, for now we can print FIXME when blit_priv is NULL so
this situation is not forget.

--
  Konrad Rzepecki (Hannibal)