[GSoC] Merge winecfg and Control Panel

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Mar 23 13:05:45 CDT 2011

Winetricks is a simple script that adds a few mssing things to wine, e.g.
it's how most people install ms dlls or .net on wine. It also provides a
simple commandline way to change a few settings.  For instance, winetricks
vd=1024x768 sets a 1024x768 virtual desktop... it'd be nice if one could
instead do winecfg vd=1024x768 or something like that.

See also http://winetricks.org.