winex11.drv/opengl.c: add error handling to pglXMakeCurrent() call

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:47:42 CDT 2011

Hi Joshua,

Was about to submit a similar patch (had a few tiny fixes in my tree
left), but this patch is mostly fine with me. Except I would print to
'winediag' like some of the other errors for software / indirect
rendering are doing. So do something like 'Unable to active OpenGL
context, like something your drivers have not been configured
properly' (look what the other messages are like).

Roderick