[3/3] winex11.drv: Make wglMakeCurrent return the correct error when the drawable is invalid.

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 10:14:53 CDT 2011

The fact that a pixel format is not set on the physDev doesn't
necessarily mean it is invalid, it just means SetPixelFormat wasn't
called on it. Though slightly earlier in wglMakeCurrent we already
catch that situation when compare the pixel format of the context and
the hdc.

Is there not something better for which we could check? Is the
drawable of the physDev perhaps something to check for? (I have no
idea in what state the physDev is after a destroy window; should we be
able to enter x11drv at all? perhaps this should be handled inside the
gdi32 code, just a thought)

Roderick