Huge frustration

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Sat May 7 06:52:30 CDT 2011

On 7 May 2011 12:52, Roland Kaeser <roli8200 at yahoo.de> wrote:
> I know also thats a lot more fun developing directx routines instead of
> fixing old bugs but
No, it isn't. Sorry. But you know, git is awesome. You can spend days
doing all kinds of interesting things, like figuring out which people
contribute to which areas of Wine, etc. I'll leave that as an exercise
for the reader, but you'll probably find there aren't actually all the
many people "developing directx routines" all day. Fortunately Wine,
like any good Free Software project, has much more people that are
good at complaining associated with it than, well, any of these nasty
developers, so that makes it all ok.