GSoC: dinput8 Action Mapping

Lucas Zawacki lfzawacki at gmail.com
Sun May 29 17:18:03 CDT 2011

Hey guys. So last week I finally got a good understanding of dinput as
a whole and nailed some trivial cases of action mapping, the ones with
the keyboard. I'm sending a series of patches so everyone can take a
look before I try commiting them. Please note that these contain a
partial implementation of EnumDevicesBySemantics, BuildActionMap and
SetActionMap, and also they're only the A versions. There are some
tests for EnumDevicesBySemantics. I'm not too sure of how to code the
tests that require user input...

I hope it's not a nuisance to read the code split in 7 files, if you
guys want I can merge it in one big diff.

On a bright note, this patchset results in the input working for these
two games:

* http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=3678
* http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=7919

Cheers :)