Vista/w2k8/w7 users, please test mmdevapi base render test

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Tue Oct 4 06:40:49 CDT 2011

Hi,

please run on native machines my newest mmdevapi tests at
http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=14691
You'll find both patch and .exe there.

I've split my former test in two. This is part one, without the GetPosition tests.
WINETEST_DEBUG does not matter in part 1.

wine mmdevapi_test.exe render

I'd be pleased if you could test this with various configurations:
 - with exclusive mode disabled in the MS control panel
 - with non-standard settings in the MS control panel
 - with 5:1 audio chosen (if possible) in the MS control panel
 - audio entirely disabled
 - sound card without capture (does "capture only" exist?)

Please report any failures such that I can later submit this part one test,
given confidence that it's been tested with a variety of configurations.

Thank you for testing,
 Jörg Höhle