Governance of Wine with respect to the Software Freedom Conservancy (update October 2011)

Michael Curran curran.michaelp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 12:16:51 CDT 2011

Not that I have any problems with our benevolent overlords, and not
that I would likely achieve franchise with a scant 2 patches under my
belt, but I can't help wondering how such a revolt would succeed
seeing as the only method to achieve franchise-hood is controlled by
the same people one would be revolting against.