[2/4] wined3d: reject ARB shader blits if the destination is not fbo attachable

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 04:26:29 CDT 2011

On 11 October 2011 22:30, Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> +    if (wined3d_settings.offscreen_rendering_mode == ORM_FBO)
> +    {
> +        if (!((dst_format->flags & WINED3DFMT_FLAG_FBO_ATTACHABLE) || (dst_usage & WINED3DUSAGE_RENDERTARGET)))
> +            return FALSE;
> +    }
> +    else if (!(dst_usage & WINED3DUSAGE_RENDERTARGET))
> +    {
> +        return FALSE;
> +    }
This is redundant. Formats are never FBO-attachable if we don't have
FBOs. It's not clear this is what you want either way though. This
pretty much looks like a copy/paste from fbo_blit_supported(), and the
WINED3DUSAGE_RENDERTARGET check there is to allow formats that don't
have a FBO-attachable internal format, but were created with the
rtInternal format (which should always be attachable). There's really
no equivalent check for backbuffer ORM, it just renders something and
hopes we can read it back.