[3/7] d3d9/tests: Add a test for locking partial blocks (try 2)

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:37:09 CDT 2011

On 18 October 2011 12:43, Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> Changes: Check for dynamic texture support, moved the format-specific tests to
> this patch.

That's not really what I meant with "make this part of the test in
patch 3/7". The point is that test_lockrect_offset() is about the
offset calculation, not so much about what valid rectangles for block
based formats are. And it probably wouldn't hurt to run
test_partial_block_lock() on the other formats like e.g. ATI2N anyway.