[patch] Fake display interface

Jari Vetoniemi mailroxas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:57:45 CDT 2011

Yeah, I'm aware of virtual desktop and used to create scripts to
launch applications using wine explorer \desktop=WIDTHxHEIGHT or
whatever the parameters were, it works well. But means that you have
to create always new shell script, and it also can prevent desktop
integration for certain application. If you globally enable that also,
it means that every application opens on the same virtual desktop.
Also virtual desktop won't fake the display resolutions to application
which is useful in certain cases.