[patch] Fake display interface

GOUJON Alexandre ale.goujon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 07:56:10 CDT 2011

On 09/06/2011 02:25 PM, Jari Vetoniemi wrote:
> I have them both disabled, however then some applications won't work
> because they don't get any resolution information.
> I only use FakeDisp.
IMO, there is a need and your patch is a solution (among other).

Is there a relevant developer able to answer these questions ?
- Do we need this feature ?
- If so, what is the correct/clean way to add it into mainline ?
- Does the patch look good or what is wrong ?

I know there is no [RFC] in the subject of this thread but you're
definitely requesting comments.