[3/3] msxml3: Support creating IXMLParser Interface (try 2)

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 06:43:26 CDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Alistair Leslie-Hughes
<leslie_alistair at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Use a skip if we cannot create the control.
>
> Changelog:
>     msxml3: Support creating IXMLParser Interface
>

> Best Regards
>  Alistair Leslie-Hughes

(not related to patch contents)

First time I saw this on a list I thought - god dammit, another parser
interface. But looking at methods list it's probably a first candidate
to be independent from libxml2 without any loss in functionality or
big overhead like XPath or XSL things. We'll see. Is it mentioned as
obsolete by any chance? Seems to be a kind of low level parser.