gdiplus/tests: Don't fail if Microsoft Sans Serif and Times New Roman are not installed.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Sep 8 13:11:00 CDT 2011

On Thu, 8 Sep 2011, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
[...]
> I don't think the name of the family really matters here. By using
> Tahoma the Wine implementation is trying to make sure we always return
> something, and that's what we should check: that we get a family, and
> that it's valid for creating a font or something along those lines.

We don't have a fallback for Monospace fonts so that if Courier New is
not installed we return FontFamilyNotFound. What you're saying suggests
that this is a bug. Does anyone have a font to recommend as the
fallback?

                          "Utilisateur" (nom commun) :
        Mot utilisé par les informaticiens en lieu et place d'"idiot".