[1/3] msxml3: Add xmlparser interfaces

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Sep 11 16:13:42 CDT 2011

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011, Alistair Leslie-Hughes wrote:
[...]
> > So what's going on?
> >
> I have taken my values from xmlparser.idl found in the the PocketPC SDK that
> is included with VS 2008.

I think that's the problem. Wine reimplements the Windows' Platform SDK
Win32 and Win64 APIs, not Windows Mobile which is what the PowerPC SDK
is. Apparently there are some differences so it would be best not to mix
the two.

Note that this is not to say that Wine should not also implement the
Windows Mobile API, just that adding support for it would require larger
adjustments.

                                 -- Mark Twain