Auto-selecting local variable/parameters when 'p'rinting values using winedbg?

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 03:25:05 CDT 2011

2011/9/9 Eric Pouech <eric.pouech at orange.fr>:
> WineDbg> set ! symbol_picker scoped
> will do what you want
> unfortunately, there's no way to store it as a default command (you can
> always use --command or --file on command line to help)
> A+

Speaking of --command and --file options, they aren't documented
either. I'm willing to update winedev guide, but I'd like more info
first.

I found that --file accepts the set of commands to execute (but
winedbg exits afterwards), but what does --command do?
Is there a way to specify initial commands to execute, then stay
*inside* winedbg after the last command of the file is issued?

Frédéric