Old imagehlp patches

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 20:37:28 CDT 2011

Hi Thomas,
wrong mailing list.  You wanted wine-devel instead (now cc'ed.)

> I don't know about wine development, but are these patches still likely to
> work? What would need to happen for them to be merged in?

To your first question, try them and see!  To your second question, a
lot.  They're much too large to be merged at a single go, they lack
tests, and they should be sent by their original author.  I wouldn't
hold your breath expecting these patches to go in as-is:  if they
weren't good enough in 2004-5, they're not any better now.  You'd want
someone who has an active interest in this area to have a go at them,
I believe, unless you can convince the original author to take them up
again.
--Juan