po: Update Russian translation

Alexander Lakhin exclusion at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 05:34:22 CDT 2011

I proposed such translation to replicate Windows xcopy behavior:
Заменить C:\xcacls.exe [Yes (да)/No (нет)/All (все)]?

IMO first way is not suitable for us (you have to input command with one
keyboard layout (EN), and then switch to another (RU) just to answer the
question).
And I am afraid that "(да (Y)|нет (N))" is ambigous too, but if you
prefer this way, I will make such corrections.

I will add the indentation where you pointed, and if all the other my
explications accepted, I'll make another patch.

Best regards,
Alexander