winecfg: Remove driver selection from Audio tab.

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Wed Sep 28 12:04:05 CDT 2011

Am 28.09.2011 15:09, schrieb Vitaliy Margolen:
> On 09/28/2011 05:31 AM, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
>> Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
>>> On 09/27/2011 12:17 PM, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
>>> Wine is driven by wrong objectives. Most developers here don't give much
>>> rip about regressions if the code they've put in is "right". This is
>> Yes, sadly there are Wine developers that consider regressions they have
>> introduced "just normal bugs" which they will fix eventually if they are
> My suggestion would be to revert those "fixes" unless said developers willing to fix what they broke. Linus was pretty clear that he won't accept patches from such developers. Complete 180 from Alexandre's view.

Still Linus isn't our projectleader, but AJ. And AJ was pretty clear he won't do reverts everytime somethings wrong, but will look for a fix. And AJ does his job for Wine nearly as long as Linus does for Linux and look where Wine is today, so i don't see the point for quoting Linus in that discussion.

--

Best Regards, André Hentschel